RCNI is a registered charity (CHY 13236) and a non profit-making registered company limited by guarantee (363350). It is member-owned, and governed by our Board of Directors, which is comprised of representatives nominated from member Rape Crisis Centres (RCCS) and an independent Chair. To date, RCNI has relied primarily on statutory and philanthropic funding.
Donate to RCNI
If you would like to donate to RCNI to support our work please email email@example.com, write to us at:
RCNI, Carmichael Centre, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7, D07 RHA8 or call us on 01 865 6954
Alternatively, you can make a donation by credit transfer using the following details:
|Bank Account Name||Rape Crisis Network Ireland|
|Branch Address||Allied Irish Bank|
|IBAN||IE84 AIBK 9370 9652 9970 44|
How your donation will help
Sexual Violence remains prevalent in Ireland. Addressing sexual violence to ensure an appropriate response for survivors of sexual violence and in preventing its occurrence involves many different professionals, individuals and agencies playing their part in a coordinated manner. The RCNI have been, and remain, a lead agent in creating transformation in Ireland towards addressing sexual violence. Our role remains critical.
- Work to prevent sexual violence.
- Raise capacity and standards across service delivery for survivors of sexual violence and their supporters.
- Gives voice to survivors whose experiences of sexual violence are silenced and denied.
- Expertly record and analyse information uniquely available to us and make it public.
- Improve access for survivors to appropriate services to meet changing needs.
- Inform responses to sexual violence.
- Share gold standard capacity with others in Ireland and internationally.
- Lead change on the basis of evidence.
- Work in partnership at local, regional, national and international level, with the public, private, academic and not for profit sectors.
- Model excellence in governance and accountability.
- Hold public sector agencies and government to account and deliver solutions.
- Provide evidence base to support and inform work across 6 government departments and over 100 NGOs.
- Raise funding for and commission groundbreaking research.
- Constantly innovate to harness new opportunities and technologies towards improving survivors’ experience.